Congregation Torat El — We are a Community Building Relationships
Join us for one of the upcoming Dialogue on Dues discussions
This fall we are exploring a new dues model. Our Financial Sustainability Committee has studied a variety of dues models that have been successfully implemented by other congregations. As a result we have identified an approach we hope will increase both revenues and engagement and in doing so will create a healthier holy community. Upcoming sessions are:
- Thursday, November 13 – 7:30pm (See recording of presentation and Q&A)
- Sunday, November 23 – 9:00am
- Wednesday, December 10 – 7:30pm
- Sunday, December 21 – 9:00am (congregation meeting)
Sisterhood Rummage Sale
Boutique Drop Off Sunday, Monday, Tuesday November 9, 10, 11 9am-12pm & 3-7pm
Installation of Rabbi Metz
Saturday, November 22nd – 9:00am - Join us for Shabbat services and the Installation of Rabbi Metz followed by a kiddush luncheon. For planning purposes, RSVP to the temple office online, or call the office at 732-531-4410.
Adult Education with Rabbi Schonbrun
Lunch & Learn - This year we will be exploring Rabbi Joseph Telushkins “Code of Jewish Ethics” series. Discussions will center around a wide range of topics from judgment of self and others, civility and good manners, forgiveness, anger, humiliation, the laws of fair speech, and proper versus improper criticism.
Wednesdays: 12:00-1:00pm beginning November 5th
Still thinking about the High Holidays? Use the opportunity to reflect on Rabbi Schonbrun’s HH sermons.
- Thank you from synagogue receiving donated Torah…
- CTE Teacher Receives Award for Excellence
- Sharing our Torot with the World: Read More…
- CTE in Pictures: Students help with Hurricane Sandy Relief
- CTE in Pictures: Purim Carnival
- CTE In Pictures: Students visit Humane Society 2013
- Torah Donation Ceremony: Read More Also, see article in New Jersey Jewish News